Come see the future home of the Freedom Women’s Center and Grace Harbor Women’s Shelter. Saturday, September 27th from 4 to 7PM at our NEW LOCATION at 55 Brennan Street, Watsonville CA.read more
Other Recent Posts
For as long as I can Remember staff and students of Teen Challenge Monterey Bay have come together on the 2nd Thursday of each month to meet at Sea Cliff state park beach located in Soquel, Ca. to celebrate the public declaration of men being baptized.
Come see the future home of the Freedom Women’s Center and Grace Harbor Women’s Shelter. Saturday, September 27th from 4 to 7PM at our NEW LOCATION at 55 Brennan Street, Watsonville CA.
Around midnight on June 3rd, our men awoke to a fire that broke out at our lodge and restaurant, Sierra Woods Lodge, Sierra Pacific Teen Challenge.
The City Council approved conversion of the former Baker Brothers furniture store on Brennan Street into a rehabilitation center and 94-bed shelter for women and children.
- Events on September 24, 2014Ron EdealStarts: 12:30 pmEnds: September 24, 2014 - 1:30 pm
- Events on September 25, 2014All Staff Meeting @PMCStarts: 10:30 amEnds: September 25, 2014 - 2:30 pm
- Events on September 27, 2014Women's Center Open House, 55 Brennan St.Starts: 12:00 amEnds: September 28, 2014 - 12:00 am
- Events on October 7, 2014Moss Landing Shopping DayStarts: 8:30 amEnds: October 7, 2014 - 9:30 am
- Events on October 8, 2014SCCA National ChampsStarts: 12:00 amEnds: October 13, 2014 - 12:00 amLocation: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Monterey Salinas Highway, Salinas, CA, United States
The purpose of Teen Challenge Monterey Bay, is to “evangelize people who have life-controlling problems and initiate the discipleship process to the point where the student can function as a Christian in society applying spiritually motivated biblical principles to relationships in the family, local church, chosen vocation and the community. Teen Challenge endeavors to help people become mentally sound, emotionally balanced, socially adjusted, physically well and spiritually alive.” The salvation of Jesus Christ is the main avenue to create true and lasting change in a person’s life. Teaching students about Christ and leading them to salvation is essential to the work of Teen Challenge.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new – 2 Corinthians 5:17